Aphria Selling Sizable Stake in Liberty Health

Nuuvera Inc--Nuuvera and Aphria finalize offtake agreement for e

CBJ — Aphria Inc. is selling part of its ownership of Liberty Health Sciences Inc.

The Canadian medical cannabis company is selling 26.7 million Liberty shares at a price of $1.25 per share representing all its shares in the company that are not subject to Canadian Securities Exchange escrow requirements.

Individual members of the Serruya family are buying 80% of the shares, while Delavaco Capital is acquiring the remaining 20%.

There is also an option clause for the remainder of the shares, which are currently subject to the Canadian Securities Exchange escrow requirements.

After the transaction is finalized, Aphria will still have a 28% stake in Liberty Health.

@CanBizJournal
Recommended
Carillion workers