BMO to acquire CTC Consulting
CBJ - April 18 - BMO Financial Group has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire CTC Consulting, LLC, headquartered in Portland, Ore.
Recognized for combining dynamic research and holistic advice to help its clients preserve and enhance their wealth, CTC Consulting will merge with Harris myCFO, LLC, BMO's wealth management solutions business serving the ultra-high net worth market in the United States.
"CTC Consulting's strong client focus aligns perfectly with BMO and complements our existing ultra-high net worth investment offering by strengthening our manager research and advisory capabilities, especially in the area of alternative investments," said Gilles Ouellette, President and CEO, Private Client Group, BMO Financial Group.
"Combining CTC Consulting's enhanced research and investment capabilities with Harris myCFO's advisory, implementation and reporting services will solidify our leadership position in the ultra-high net worth market," said Craig Rawlins, President, Investment Advisory Services, Harris myCFO. "The ability to integrate and customize these services sets us apart in our ability to help clients achieve their investment and wealth goals in the U.S. and globally."
Garb Mechigian, Chairman and CEO, Managing Partner, CTC Consulting, said, “Our mission has been to provide our clients with industry-leading advice and analysis that empowers them to make more informed investment decisions and to achieve their financial objectives. By joining the Harris myCFO family, we'll be able to broaden and deepen our scope of services and give our clients a greater range of resources to leverage in their efforts to build, protect, and enhance their wealth."
With this acquisition, BMO will expand and enhance its ultra-high net worth offering in both existing and new markets. BMO will further strengthen its U.S. geographic footprint on the west coast and expand its presence along the east coast. CTC Consulting's Executive Committee members will continue to have key leadership positions in the combined firm.
More Business News
- Top 41 oil players push through to January-planned mass auction of Iraq oil reserves contracts
- Have you booked in for Petrochem Arabia? October 9-11 promises industry-wide converge
- Petroleum Development Oman awards contract for solar steam oil tech regional first play
- IKEA is flying Solar
- Diggers & Dealers delivers plenty of news
- BP bomb detonation work shuts down key production pipeline for U.K companies
- Walmart seafood deal set to net profit
- PetroBakken Annual General and Special Meeting Information
- Tuscany Energy Ltd. and Diaz Resources Ltd. Announce Execution of Definitive Agreement for Proposed Business Combination
- Argent Energy Trust Announces Bought Deal Convertible Debenture Financing to Accelerate Eagle Ford Oil Development
- Platino Energy Corp. Announces Agreement to Increase Working Interest in the Coati and Andaquies Blocks and Release of First Quarter Financial Results
- Baytex to Webcast Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Announces Agreement on Take-Private Transaction by Basin Tools L.P.
- Africa Oil Announces Etuko-1 Well Spuds in Kenya