Africa Hydrocarbons Inc.: 3D Seismic Survey Completed in Tunisia
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Africa Hydrocarbons Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NFK) ("AHI" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that field recording of the Bouhajla North 3D seismic survey in Tunisia has now been completed. The 55 km2 survey was contracted to CGGVeritas Services SA, and was shot over the Bouhajla North prospect on the Bouhajla Permit, located onshore in the Pelagian Basin.
CEO, John Nelson states, "The seismic operation went according to plan. We are excited to see the data processing and interpretation get underway on the Bouhaijla North prospect over the coming weeks."
(Marketwire - March 8, 2012)
More Business News
- TerraX Drills High-Grade Gold Near Surface at Crestaurum, Yellowknife City Gold Project
- 360 Leads to release The Black Report
- Samsung Acquires PrinterOn
- Bank of Canada Rates Remains at 1%
- Manufacturing Showing Strength
- Pembina Export Terminal in Oregon
- Damning Video Prompts CEO’s Departure from Centerplate
- Economy Churning on all Cylinders