Africa Hydrocarbons Inc.: 3D Seismic Survey Completed in Tunisia
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Africa Hydrocarbons Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NFK) ("AHI" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that field recording of the Bouhajla North 3D seismic survey in Tunisia has now been completed. The 55 km2 survey was contracted to CGGVeritas Services SA, and was shot over the Bouhajla North prospect on the Bouhajla Permit, located onshore in the Pelagian Basin.
CEO, John Nelson states, "The seismic operation went according to plan. We are excited to see the data processing and interpretation get underway on the Bouhaijla North prospect over the coming weeks."
(Marketwire - March 8, 2012)
More Business News
- 2014 Christmas Food and Toy Drives Begin
- CWC Agrees To Acquire Columbus International Inc. TO Accelerate Growth Strategy And Deliver Superior Customer Service
- Postmedia Buys Papers From QMI for $316 Million
- Air Canada Pilots' Deal
- Energy efficiency experts gather in Nova Scotia to discuss economic growth
- Enbridge Capital Growth Plan
- Drop in Oil & Gas Stifles GDP
- Air Canada Changes