Africa Hydrocarbons Inc.: 3D Seismic Survey Completed in Tunisia
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Africa Hydrocarbons Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NFK) ("AHI" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that field recording of the Bouhajla North 3D seismic survey in Tunisia has now been completed. The 55 km2 survey was contracted to CGGVeritas Services SA, and was shot over the Bouhajla North prospect on the Bouhajla Permit, located onshore in the Pelagian Basin.
CEO, John Nelson states, "The seismic operation went according to plan. We are excited to see the data processing and interpretation get underway on the Bouhaijla North prospect over the coming weeks."
(Marketwire - March 8, 2012)
More Business News
- Air Canada Pilots' Deal
- Postmedia Buys Papers From QMI for $316 Million
- Energy efficiency experts gather in Nova Scotia to discuss economic growth
- Enbridge Capital Growth Plan
- Drop in Oil & Gas Stifles GDP
- Air Canada Changes
- Annette Verschuren to deliver keynote at 2014 Bright Business Conference
- TerraX Drills High-Grade Gold Near Surface at Crestaurum, Yellowknife City Gold Project