Hammond Power Solutions Inc. Completes Acquisition of Pan-Electro Technic Enterprises Private Limited in India
GUELPH, ONTARIO - Hammond Power Solutions Inc. ("HPS") (TSX:HPS.A) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Pan-Electro Technic Enterprises Private Limited ("PETE") in India, acquiring a 70% equity ownership of its transformer business.
The company will operate as PETE - Hammond Power Solutions Private Limited, a subsidiary of HPS.
The purchase of PETE expands HPS' global presence and provides a platform for expansion into the Indian, Asian and African markets. PETE also increases the breadth of HPS' product offering with its design and manufacturing capabilities in cast coil, custom liquid filled distribution, and power transformers. PETE has a reputation in the transformer industry for its custom engineering capabilities, product reliability and quality.
Bill Hammond, Chief Executive Officer of Hammond Power Solutions Inc. stated "after more than two years of looking for the right company in India, we are very pleased to acquire PETE. This acquisition supports HPS' global growth strategies and product offering in new global markets. PETE has an excellent reputation in the electrical industry for its engineered-to-order capabilities and quality. By building on the strengths of both companies we believe that this acquisition will enhance our market share strategies and performance going forward."
(Marketwire - Feb. 23, 2012)
More Business News
- Top 41 oil players push through to January-planned mass auction of Iraq oil reserves contracts
- Have you booked in for Petrochem Arabia? October 9-11 promises industry-wide converge
- Petroleum Development Oman awards contract for solar steam oil tech regional first play
- IKEA is flying Solar
- Diggers & Dealers delivers plenty of news
- BP bomb detonation work shuts down key production pipeline for U.K companies
- Walmart seafood deal set to net profit
- East West Adopts Advance Notice Policy
- Canacol Energy Ltd. Provides Colombia and Ecuador Operations Update
- CORRE Enters Into Loan Agreements to Partially Fund SAR-CORRE MENA 2013 Operating Budget, Ongoing Equity Financing
- PetroBakken Annual General and Special Meeting Information
- Tuscany Energy Ltd. and Diaz Resources Ltd. Announce Execution of Definitive Agreement for Proposed Business Combination
- Argent Energy Trust Announces Bought Deal Convertible Debenture Financing to Accelerate Eagle Ford Oil Development
- Platino Energy Corp. Announces Agreement to Increase Working Interest in the Coati and Andaquies Blocks and Release of First Quarter Financial Results