Hammond Power Solutions Inc. Completes Acquisition of Pan-Electro Technic Enterprises Private Limited in India
GUELPH, ONTARIO - Hammond Power Solutions Inc. ("HPS") (TSX:HPS.A) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Pan-Electro Technic Enterprises Private Limited ("PETE") in India, acquiring a 70% equity ownership of its transformer business.
The company will operate as PETE - Hammond Power Solutions Private Limited, a subsidiary of HPS.
The purchase of PETE expands HPS' global presence and provides a platform for expansion into the Indian, Asian and African markets. PETE also increases the breadth of HPS' product offering with its design and manufacturing capabilities in cast coil, custom liquid filled distribution, and power transformers. PETE has a reputation in the transformer industry for its custom engineering capabilities, product reliability and quality.
Bill Hammond, Chief Executive Officer of Hammond Power Solutions Inc. stated "after more than two years of looking for the right company in India, we are very pleased to acquire PETE. This acquisition supports HPS' global growth strategies and product offering in new global markets. PETE has an excellent reputation in the electrical industry for its engineered-to-order capabilities and quality. By building on the strengths of both companies we believe that this acquisition will enhance our market share strategies and performance going forward."
(Marketwire - Feb. 23, 2012)
More Business News
- Train Crash Investigation Intensifies
- Top 41 oil players push through to January-planned mass auction of Iraq oil reserves contracts
- Have you booked in for Petrochem Arabia? October 9-11 promises industry-wide converge
- Petroleum Development Oman awards contract for solar steam oil tech regional first play
- IKEA is flying Solar
- Diggers & Dealers delivers plenty of news
- BP bomb detonation work shuts down key production pipeline for U.K companies
- Great Prairie Announces Completion of Green Dawg Inc. Acquisition
- ENTREC Closes $240 Million Asset-Based Senior Credit Facility
- Petrobank and Touchstone to Combine to Create A High Growth, Fully Capitalized Oil Company
- Clearview Announces Acquisition and Change of Director
- Hanwei Energy Announces Purchase and Sale Agreement for the Acquisition of 4,000 Acres of Oil and Gas Leases in Alberta
- Santonia Energy Inc. Announces Arrangement, Operations Update & 2013 Year End Reserves Summary
- New Zealand Energy Production and Operational Update