RAE Systems to Showcase Industry-First Real-Time Gas Detection System That Enables Faster Incident Response Times at FDIC 2012
SAN JOSE, CA - As part of its ongoing commitment to enhance safety through the reduction in incident response times for first responders, RAE Systems, the leader in toxic gas detection systems and portable detectors, today announced that it will actively participate in the Fire Department Instructor Conference (FDIC) to be held in Indianapolis from April 16-21.
At FDIC, the premier conference and exhibition for the fire industry, RAE Systems will demonstrate for the first time its MultiRAE and ToxiRAE Pro families of products in a wireless "connected threat detection" environment. These families of products can now be seamlessly connected via RAELink3 Mesh portable wireless modem to the ProRAE Guardian Real-time Wireless Safety System. The system provides a "mobile command center" for incident commanders to remotely monitor Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs/TIMs), flammable gases, chemical Warfare Agents (CWA), radiation, meteorological conditions, GPS-based location information and physiological condition of responders.
The new ProRAE Guardian Real-time Wireless Safety System provides unsurpassed responder safety and helps emergency responders better protect communities and ensure hazardous materials regulation compliance. The system helps reduce incident response times and enhances safety in a broad range of applications including: hazmat and emergency response, CBRNe agent detection (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive), homeland security, police, bomb disposal, public venue protection and fire service.
"RAE Systems remains committed to the fire community by constantly investing in the development of new technologies, systems, educational training and sponsoring events that will benefit first responders and their safety," said Thomas Negre, vice president of products and marketing for RAE Systems. "During this year's FDIC event, we will showcase our new wireless safety system that takes threat monitoring to a new level by delivering real-time data to geographically dispersed first-responder teams."
(Marketwire - Apr 13, 2012)
More Business News
- Top 41 oil players push through to January-planned mass auction of Iraq oil reserves contracts
- Have you booked in for Petrochem Arabia? October 9-11 promises industry-wide converge
- Petroleum Development Oman awards contract for solar steam oil tech regional first play
- IKEA is flying Solar
- Diggers & Dealers delivers plenty of news
- BP bomb detonation work shuts down key production pipeline for U.K companies
- Walmart seafood deal set to net profit
- PetroBakken Annual General and Special Meeting Information
- Tuscany Energy Ltd. and Diaz Resources Ltd. Announce Execution of Definitive Agreement for Proposed Business Combination
- Argent Energy Trust Announces Bought Deal Convertible Debenture Financing to Accelerate Eagle Ford Oil Development
- Platino Energy Corp. Announces Agreement to Increase Working Interest in the Coati and Andaquies Blocks and Release of First Quarter Financial Results
- Baytex to Webcast Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd. Announces Agreement on Take-Private Transaction by Basin Tools L.P.
- Africa Oil Announces Etuko-1 Well Spuds in Kenya