Westcore Announces Discovery of Coal on Two New Drilling Targets and Successfull Completion of Winter Drill Program in Manitoba
SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN - WESTCORE ENERGY LTD. - (TSX VENTURE:WTR) ("Westcore" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the discovery of coal on two new drilling targets on its Black Diamond Property ("Luna") and FNR JV Property ("Vesta") located near the Pas, Manitoba and successful completion of its winter drill program on the Black Diamond and FNR JV projects. The Luna and Vesta targets returned an intercepts of 61.3 and 10.5 metres of composite coal respectively.
The Company has achieved both of its primary objectives for its winter drilling program despite unseasonably warm conditions creating a late winter freeze-up and an early spring break-up. The first objective was to delineate previously identified deposits with an aim of incorporating the results into a resource report in compliance with National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101"). The second was to explore and test several new geophysical anomalies identified from interpretations of both the 2010 and 2011 airborne surveys. All reported intercepts have been reported in true thickness.
(Marketwire - March 21, 2012)
More Business News
- Air Canada Pilots' Deal
- Postmedia Buys Papers From QMI for $316 Million
- Energy efficiency experts gather in Nova Scotia to discuss economic growth
- Enbridge Capital Growth Plan
- Drop in Oil & Gas Stifles GDP
- Air Canada Changes
- Annette Verschuren to deliver keynote at 2014 Bright Business Conference
- TerraX Drills High-Grade Gold Near Surface at Crestaurum, Yellowknife City Gold Project