Zebra Holdings and Investments S.a.r.l. Acquires Shares of Filo Mining Corp.

CBJ Newsmakers

LUXEMBOURG, LUXEMBOURG–(Marketwired – Feb. 28, 2018) - Zebra Holdings and Investments S.à.r.l. (“Zebra”), a company controlled by a trust settled by the late Adolf H. Lundin, incorporated under the laws of Luxembourg, 40, Boulevard Grande Duchesse Charlotte, L-1330 Luxembourg, announced today that it had acquired directly from Filo Mining Corp. (“Filo” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:FIL)(NASDAQ OMX:FIL) 2,758,133 common shares for Cdn$ 2.60 per common share, representing approximately 4.43% of the Company’s then issued and outstanding share capital. The common shares were acquired pursuant to a private placement announced by the Company on February 05, 2018 for a total consideration of Cdn$7,171,145.80.

As a result of this acquisition, Zebra now holds a total of 14,538,768 common shares or approximately 20.16% whereas Lorito Holdings S.à.r.l.’s (“Lorito”), a company controlled by the same trust, holdings remained unchanged at 5,700,000 common shares representing approximately 7.90% of the Company’s issued and outstanding share capital. Collectively, Zebra and Lorito now hold a total of 20,238,768 common shares representing approximately 28.06% of the Company’s issued and outstanding share capital.

Lorito and Zebra are joint actors with respect to their common shares of Filo which were acquired for investment purposes. Each of Lorito and Zebra may from time to time increase or decrease their investments in the common shares of Filo depending upon the business and prospects of Filo and depending upon future market conditions.

A copy of the Early Warning Report filed pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 may be obtained from Sandy Kansky, 1-604-806-3574

Aksel Azrac
011 41 22 595 1875
011 41 22 595 1800 (FAX)
Recommended
Town of Milton