Adaptive Learning Market Size to Reach USD 9.11 Billion in 2028 | Better Education and Improve Learning Outcomes and Rising Demand for Game-Based Learning Platforms are Key Factors Driving Industry Growth, says Emergen Research
Vancouver, British Columbia, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global adaptive learning market size reached USD 1.86 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 22.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global adaptive learning market revenue is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period due to increasing government initiatives for better education models and to improve learning outcomes. Increasing demand for game-based learning platforms across various sectors is another key factor expected to boost growth of the global adaptive learning market revenue in the near future. Rising adoption of various innovative educational models due to the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to augment growth of the global adaptive learning market during the forecast period.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/592
However, complexities of adaptive learning platforms is a key factor expected to hamper global adaptive learning market growth to some extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Rising implementation of on-premises-based adaptive learning platforms by end-users to ensure learning content security is driving revenue growth of the on-premises segment, which is expected to register a significantly rapid CAGR over the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, the service segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing need for services with rising adaptive learning platform adoption.
- The enterprise segment is expected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period due to rising implementation of adaptive learning platforms across businesses for corporate training purposes.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period due to rising government initiatives in countries in the region to improve learning outcomes by encouraging adoption of adaptive learning platforms and services to educational institutions.
- Key players in the market include Pearson plc, McGraw Hill Education, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Area9 Lyceum ApS, Cog Books Ltd., Curriculum Associates, Inc., Dream Box Learning Inc., Follett Corporation, Cerego, Inc., and Realizeit.
- In February 2020, McGraw Hill Education partnered with Proctorio, which is a learning integrity platform provider. McGraw-Hill will utilize Proctorio’s remote proctoring and browser locking functionality for tests in its McGraw-Hill connect digital learning platform.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/592
Emergen Research has segmented the global adaptive learning market on the basis of deployment, component, end-use, and region:
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/adaptive-learning-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market By Product (Software, Hardware), By Workflow (Image Acquisition, Image Analysis, Reporting, and Communication), By Therapeutic Application (General Imaging, Specialty Imaging), By Deployment Mode, By Modality, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Smart Factory Market By Component (Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Control Devices, Industrial Network, Machine Vision), By Solution (PLC, PLM, MES, ERP, SCADA), By Industries (Process Industries and Discrete Industries), Forecasts to 2027
Smart Manufacturing Market By Information Technology (Manufacturing Execution System, Industrial Communication), By Enabling Technology (Industrial Robotics, IIoT), By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-adaptive-learning-market