Automotive Airbag Silicone Market Size to Reach USD 733.8 Million in 2028 | Increasing Installation of Airbags in Commercial Vehicles and Increasing Passenger Vehicle Sales will Drive Industry Growth, says Emergen Research
Vancouver, British Columbia, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global automotive airbag silicone market size reached USD 237.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 15.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global automotive airbag silicone market revenue is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period due to increasing installation of airbags in passenger and commercial vehicles. Furthermore, increasing deployment of stringent safety regulations by governments of various countries is expected to further support growth of the global automotive airbag silicone market going ahead.
However, concerns regarding product reliability and product recalls are some key factors expected to hamper growth of the global automotive airbag silicone market to some extent during the forecast period.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/552
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Rising usage of cut-and-sewn seam-sealed airbags in vehicle front to diminish damage due to initial impact or collision effects is a key factor driving revenue growth of the cut-and-sewn seam-sealed segment, which is expected to register significantly robust CAGR over the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, the commercial vehicle segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing implementation of stringent regulations by governments worldwide.
- In terms of revenue share, Europe is expected to register steady growth during the forecast period due to robust presence of international players such as Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, and Autoliv Inc. in countries in the region.
- North America is expected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period due to increasingly stringent regulations concerning road safety in countries in the region.
- Key players in the market include Wacker Chemie AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Kolon Industries, Inc, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Toray Industries, Inc., Toyobo Co., Ltd., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., and DENSO Corporation.
- In June 2019, Wacker Chemie AG started an innovative silicone manufacturing plant at the Zhangjiagang location in China.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/552
Emergen Research has segmented the global automotive airbag silicone market on the basis of type, airbag position, vehicle type, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Cut-And-Sewn Seam-Sealed
- Airbag Position Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Cars
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-airbag-silicone-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]