Detect, Alert, Instruct: Send Detailed, Instant Notifications With iSIGN’s Smart Antenna and Alert System to Maximize Your Message and Disseminate Crucial Information
Location-based mobile marketing and messaging system can quickly and effectively distribute information to mobile phone users within 300 ft, no app required
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — (TSX-V: ISD) (OTC: ISDSF), From location-based, mobile marketing to a truly interactive, mobile messaging, media solution, iSIGN’s, (https://www.isignmedia.com/), Smart Antenna and Smart Alert Messaging is a reliable, flexible, and comprehensive notification system that offers a wide range of messaging capabilities to effectively engage consumers with pertinent advertising and can be utilized to instantly share important messages within specific areas in case of emergencies.
iSIGN’s Smart Antenna is an all-weather device capable of use both indoors and out, can run as a standalone device or integrate with digital signage networks, kiosks, and can function with point of sale (POS) devices. iSIGN enables the delivery of rich media content to mobile devices in relevant proximity, with real-time reporting and analytics on a variety of metrics, based on the interaction of iSIGN’s patented technology with mobile devices.
iSIGN ’s patented technology goes far beyond interactive, proximity marketing, as its Security Alert Messaging (SAM) can assist businesses, schools, churches, and government organizations to send instant notifications, both emergency and normal day-to-day communications. SAM is designed for rebranding and customization by network operators, and its core strength is the ability to instantly message members to provide critical information in a time of crisis to help them to get out of harm’s way as quickly and safely as possible. SAM can be used as a stand-alone cloud-based technology or as an add-on to a Smart Antenna network.
According to iSIGN’s President, Alex Romanov, “Now, more than ever, with the increase in shootings, fires, and other critical events, SAM is able to provide a level of information and safety previously not available. SAM allows organizations to provide important real-time messages and information using many channels including SMS, Email, our own apps designed and created for Android and Apple phones, Proximity Messaging, and Digital Signage. Social media can also be integrated into SAM at the request of a SAM systems operator and to connect with first responders. The ability for customization supports direct integration with any existing digital signage solution right out of the box, helping position iSIGN as the leading interactive mobile solution for both advertising and public security.”
Features of iSIGN’s Security Alert Messaging (SAM):
- Reliable: Engage your SAM network users by providing them with regular updated messages. SAM messages will reach users in case of emergencies, and lets you use digital signage and mobile device screens in your Sam network to post directions.
- Flexible: Route users to safety using content that includes static graphics, animation, and videos. Get users’ attention regardless of whether they are looking up or down at their device screen.
- Comprehensive: Track Wi-Fi connected devices and Bluetooth-discoverable devices in real-time. This helps rescuers locate users in the network to support a faster rescue. User engagement can also be tracked via email receptions, mobile messages, or website and app screen views.
- Fast: In a matter of seconds, reach out to tens of thousands of users over multiple communication paths.
- Cost-Effective: Leverage SAM’s communication support for advertising, promotion or even full support for user loyalty. Revenue from these activities turns SAM into revenue positive solution.
- Measurable: Track SAM user engagement via email receptions, mobile message, web page and app screen views.
- Easy: The SAM system is ready to use solution without the need for expensive development. SAM is not a tool; it is a built and tested messaging solution.
- Economical: Alert messaging installations have proven to slash insurance premiums by decreasing the risk of patron harm.
Using iSIGN’s proprietary Smart Antenna, SAM operators can interact with mobile devices using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to provide customers with vital information. It requires no cellular coverage, as well as respects individual privacy by tracking via the mobile phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi MAC address. Customers must opt in or out, and if they choose to opt-in, they will receive a multilingual and secure message through various forms of media, at no cost to them.
Please visit iSIGN’s website, (https://www.isignmedia.com/), to learn more about iSIGN’s products and vision for the future mobile marketing and public safety.
iSIGN media, based in Toronto, Canada, is a data-focused, software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that is a pioneer in gathering point of sale data and mobile shopper preferences to generate actionable data and reveal valuable consumer insights. iSIGN has leveraged their technological expertise to become the leading provider of interactive, mobile advertising and public security alert solutions. Partners include IBM, Keyser Retail Solutions, Baylor University, Verizon Wireless, TELUS.
This news release may include certain forward-looking statements that are based upon current expectations, which involve risks and uncertainties associated with iSIGN Media’s business and the environment in which the business operates. Any statements contained herein that are not statements of historical facts may be deemed to be forward-looking, including those identified by the expressions “anticipate”, “believe”, “plan”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend” and similar expressions to the extent they relate to the Company or its management. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts, but reflect iSIGN Media’s current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. iSIGN Media assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those reflected in the forward-looking statements.
© 2018 iSIGN Media Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor Its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the accuracy of this release.