Every Canon Camera Cyber Monday 2017 Deal: Topic Reviews Selects the Top DSLR & Digital Camera Deals
NEW YORK, NY–(Marketwired – November 28, 2017) – Topic Reviews have compared Canon camera prices across online retailers to determine the best deals available for Cyber Monday 2017. These are the best deals they selected:
Best Canon Rebel DSLR camera deals:
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Kit with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens (Black) on sale – Amazon (top rated entry level DSLR camera)
- Wide range of Canon Rebel DSLR Cameras on sale at the Canon Black Friday Sale (save over 50% on best-selling models)
Best Canon EOS 60D & 80D DSLR camera deals:
- Canon EOS 80D Video Creator Kit on sale – Amazon (top rated enthusiast level DSLR kit)
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera on sale – eBay Cyber Week Deal (39% off)
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Camera on sale – eBay Cyber Week Deal (30% off)
Best Canon digital camera deals:
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera w/ Image Stabilization on sale – Amazon (top rated digital camera)
- Wide range of Canon PowerShot digital Cameras on sale at the Canon Black Friday Sale
Canon are one of the most established camera brands in the world, manufacturing a wide range of digital SLR cameras in addition to point-and-shoot cameras like the Powershot. The Canon EOS Rebel line of DSLR cameras are popular amongst entry-level and enthusiast photographers, with the Rebel T5 and T6 cameras regularly featuring in online Cyber Monday deals. Click here to compare the entire range of Canon DSLR cameras on sale at Amazon.
Topic Reviews tracks the price of a host of consumer electronics, popular gadgets and home products during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales week. With more deals available and a higher number of online shoppers this year, it’s expected that Cyber Monday 2017 will see sales and e-commerce records from last year broken. This Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales week is expected to be the biggest on record. Professional services firm Deloitte predict total sales over the period to reach $700 billion.
As more and more shoppers head to the web to find deals, Black Friday has transitioned into an online sales event and moved away from the in-store sales that often led to chaotic scenes. According to the National Retail Federation more people shopped online than in store over the Black Friday weekend last year, underlining the importance of web based traffic in boosting sales.
When are Black Friday sales at their peak? The biggest retailers began their deals on the week starting 20th November and will end their sales shortly after Cyber Monday.
Topic Reviews are updating their website with the best Canon camera Cyber Monday deals every day.
About Topic Reviews: Topic Reviews are a team of tech journalists that compare discounts available on gadgets and homeware throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Topic Reviews participate in affiliate programs including the Amazon Associates program and earn income by providing links to Amazon.com and other websites.