INVICTUS CLOSES SALE OF FUTURE HARVEST DEVELOPMENT LTD.
Vancouver, B.C., Oct. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vancouver, BC, October 17, 2019 – INVICTUS MD STRATEGIES CORP. (“Invictus” or the “Company”) (TSXV: GENE; OTCQX: IVITF; FRA: 8IS2) the Company is pleased to announce the completion, effective October 16, 2019, of the previously announced sale of all the Company’s shares of Future Harvest Development Ltd. (“Future Harvest“), which shares are held by the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary Prestige Worldwide Holdings Inc. and comprise 82.5% of Future Harvest’s total issued and outstanding shares, to SL 152 Ventures Ltd., a company owned by Mr. Byron Sheppard, a Director, President and CEO of Future Harvest, and whose company holds the remaining 17.5% of Future Harvest (the “Transaction“). The Company sought and received regulatory approval from the TSX Venture Exchange to close the Transaction. Further details of the Transaction can be found in the Company’s news release dated September 20, 2019. For more information, please visit www.invictus-md.com. Marc RipaInterim Chief Executive Officer Investor Relations 1-844-800-6086E-Mail: email@example.com Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. About Invictus Invictus is a global cannabis company with a focus on the Canadian cannabis space, offering a selection of products under a wide range of cannabinoid profiles that fit the demand of the Company’s medical clients and retail customers. The Company’s integrated sales approach is defined by five pillars of distribution including medical, adult-use, international, Licensed Producer to Licensed Producer and sales to provinces. To meet growing demand, Invictus is expanding its cultivation footprint with three cannabis production facilities licensed under the Cannabis Act, which replaced the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations in Canada. Invictus’ wholly-owned subsidiary Acreage Pharms Ltd.’s Phase I and Phase II facilities are in full production and Acreage’s Phase III cultivation facility is substantially completed. AB Laboratories Inc., a company which is a 50% owned subsidiary of Invictus continues its cultivation facility expansion. Another of Invictus’ wholly owned subsidiaries, 2015059 Alberta Ltd. (dba Leaf Wise), continues to connect medical clients to physicians for medical cannabis and to Invictus’ fully licensed cannabis producers under the Cannabis Act. Invictus is targeting up to 50 percent of production to medical cannabis. Invictus drives sustainable long-term shareholder value by continuing to develop Invictus’ Canadian production of medical and recreational cannabis products. For more information visit www.invictus-md.com.Kathy Love