Juniper Networks Kicks Off Third Annual User Conference NXTWORK
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – December 11, 2017) – Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today kicked off its third annual user conference, NXTWORK, taking place December 11-13 at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco, Calif. The event convenes Juniper Networks executives, customers, partners and industry leaders to share knowledge and perspectives regarding the future of networking.
Juniper Networks Chief Executive Officer, Rami Rahim, will share the next steps in his vision for the company; Chief Technology Officer, Bikash Koley, will take the stage, and the company will unveil its latest product innovations to enhance and extend its portfolio offering for customers. Onsite attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in interactive panels, test Juniper Networks’ latest technologies and take advantage of free certification testing.
Juniper Networks speakers include:
- Rami Rahim, Chief Executive Officer
- Bikash Koley, EVP, Chief Technology Officer
- Kevin Hutchins, SVP of Strategy and Product Line Management
- Bob Worrall, SVP, Chief Information Officer
- Mike Marcellin, Chief Marketing Officer
- Sumeet Singh, VP of Cloud Analytics
Special guest keynote and panel speakers include:
- Chip Conley, Strategic Advisor for Hospitality, Airbnb
- Mazdak Hashemi, Vice President Engineering, Twitter
- Ed Glover, Vice President, Stroz Friedberg
- Jeff Moss, President, DEF CON Communications
- Christopher Crummey, Executive Director, IBM Security X-Force Evangelism & Outreach
- Clark Gregg, Actor, Director and Current Star of ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. Our team co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks with agility, performance and value. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.