Laboratory Centrifuges Market Size to Reach USD 1.45 Billion in 2028 | Adoption of Advanced Laboratory Technology is a Major Factor Boosting Industry Growth, says Emergen Research
Vancouver, British Columbia, March 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global laboratory centrifuges market size is expected to reach USD 1.45 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Key factors driving market revenue growth include introduction of advanced technologies such as high-speed centrifuges, major prevalence of HIV and hepatitis, and growing adoption of automation technology in hematology. Laboratory centrifuge equipment comprises an electric motor that spins around the fixed axis by using centrifugal force perpendicular to the fixed axis. Centrifuge devices apply different ultra-centrifugal separation methods such as ultrafiltration, density gradient, pelleting, phase separation, and isopycnic as per application requirement. This equipment is primarily used to isolate cellular components such as red and white blood cells from blood samples, determine the volume of concentrated cells, and separate different macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, and lipid from a tissue.
Rotors made of steel and metal alloys are used in conventional systems, but advancements in material technology has resulted in the introduction of several composite materials such as carbon fiber with extremely convenient properties that helps to overcome various limitations of traditional metals.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/600
Some Key Findings from the Report:
- In March 2020, Eppendorf acquired the centrifuge business of Koki Holdings Co., Ltd. This acquisition helped Eppendorf to broaden its centrifuge business and strengthen its market position as one of the leading makers of high-end centrifuges for life science and pharma industries as well as academic and commercial research.
- Clinical centrifuges segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Increasing adoption of advanced technologies, major prevalence of blood disorders, and rising focus on clinical research are key factors driving revenue growth of this segment.
- North America accounted for a 31.7% share in the global market in 2020. Growing focus on clinical research, and robust presence of key market players are major factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
- Key players operating in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Sigma Laborzentrifugen GmbH, Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co. KG, Kubota Corporation, Koki Holdings Co., Ltd., QIAGEN N.V., NuAire, and Sartorius.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/600
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global laboratory centrifuges market based on product, model, usage, rotor design, application, end-use, and regions:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Multipurpose Centrifuges
- Micro centrifuges
- Mini centrifuges
- Centrifuge Bottles
- Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Benchtop Centrifuges
- Floor-standing Centrifuges
- Usage Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- General Purpose Centrifuges
- Preclinical Centrifuges
- Clinical Centrifuges
- Rotor Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Fixed-angle Rotors
- Vertical Rotors
- Swinging-bucket Rotors
- Application Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Blood Component Separation
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laboratory-centrifuges-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market By Product (Software, Hardware), By Workflow (Image Acquisition, Image Analysis, Reporting, and Communication), By Therapeutic Application (General Imaging, Specialty Imaging), By Deployment Mode, By Modality, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Smart Factory Market By Component (Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Control Devices, Industrial Network, Machine Vision), By Solution (PLC, PLM, MES, ERP, SCADA), By Industries (Process Industries and Discrete Industries), Forecasts to 2027
Smart Manufacturing Market By Information Technology (Manufacturing Execution System, Industrial Communication), By Enabling Technology (Industrial Robotics, IIoT), By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-laboratory-centrifuges-market