Optimize Patient Enrollment by Incorporating Physician Referral Networks in Your Outreach Plan, New Webinar Hosted by Xtalks
TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – December 13, 2017) – In a webinar upcoming on Tuesday, January 9, 2018, a panel of physicians and clinical site experts will discuss the various clinical trial stakeholders and the traditional interactions they have with referring physicians. They will share how these efforts can meet their full potential by leveraging proven referring physician outreach models and the key tactics within those.
Referral outreach requires resources and expertise that study sites find time-consuming and difficult to navigate. According to a Tufts Impact Report, more than 90% of physicians and nurses feel comfortable discussing the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial with patients, yet less than 0.2% of patients seen annually are referred into clinical trials. Based on these insights, physician referrals can be a rich source of highly qualified clinical trial participants that is often underutilized.
Attendees will learn how this model can be a successful part of their outreach programs and better understand:
- How big data can be applied to identify potential referring physicians
- How to engage, educate and inspire referring physicians to discuss clinical trial opportunities with their patients
- How building long-term high-value relationships with referring physicians yields positive outcomes
Join the guest speakers for an informative session:
- Wendy Katzman, PT, DPTSc, OCS, Professor, Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science, University of California, San Francisco
- Mercedes Gadea Lopez, MD,FAAP, Pediatrician
- Nariman Nasser, Vice President, Site Optimization, Continuum Clinical
- Kerry Horney, Clinical Outreach Specialist, Continuum Clinical
For more information or to register for this complimentary event visit: Optimize Patient Enrollment by Incorporating Physician Referral Networks in Your Outreach Plan
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 352