Q-Centrix Expert Spokesperson Available for Interviews at IHI National Forum
ORLANDO, FL–(Marketwired – December 07, 2017) – Q-Centrix’s Chief Operating Officer, Patrick Herguth, is attending the 2017 Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care, Dec. 10–13, 2017, in Orlando, and available as a third-party source to reporters covering the meeting.
Herguth is an expert on efficiency and technology deployment for process performance improvement. He led a thought leadership session on quality measurement strategy at the Fall 2017 IHI Change Conference. He can address a range of healthcare quality topics to help audiences better understand industry issues.
- Patrick Herguth, Q-Centrix, Chief Operating Officer
- The increasing demand for quality measurement
- Deployment of artificial intelligence in quality measurement
- Linking quality and cost data
- Quality measurement’s impact on revenue
The IHI National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care webpage is www.ihi.org/forum.
To arrange interviews or obtain comment, contact:
Q-Centrix PR Consultant
More about Q-Centrix at www.q-centrix.com.