Route1 Announces Annual and Special Meeting Results
TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwired – Nov. 27, 2017) - Route1 Inc. (OTCQB:ROIUF)(TSX VENTURE:ROI) (the “Company” or “Route1″), a world-leader in secure data protection technologies and user authentication for government and enterprise, today announced that it received approval for all proposals submitted to shareholders at the Company’s annual and special meeting of shareholders (the “Meeting”), which was held earlier today in Toronto, Ontario.
The matters voted on and approved are as follows:
- Mark S. Boensel, Peter F. Chodos, Tony P. Busseri, Louis De Jong, Michael F. Doolan, David Fraser, Michael D. Harris and John Marino were elected as the Company’s Directors. Following the Meeting, the Board of Directors met and selected Mr. Harris to continue to serve as Chairman of the Board of Route1;
- Collins Barrow LLP, Chartered Accountants were appointed as the Company’s auditors in respect of the year ending December 31, 2017;
- Route1’s stock option plan was re-approved;
- The resolution authorizing the consolidation of the common shares of Route1 Inc. on the basis of up to 20 pre-consolidation common shares for every 1 post-consolidation common share, at the discretion of the Board of Directors of the Company, was approved; and
- The adoption of an advance notice by-law was approved.
Route1 Inc. is a world-leader in secure data protection technologies and user authentication for government and enterprise. Route1 solutions enable the workforce to be more productive and more flexible without compromising system access, data-at-rest, or data-in-use. The Company’s suite of patented enterprise security solutions combines best-in-class authentication, data security and secure communications with streamlined administration tools, running on a proven, trusted infrastructure. From mobile access to business continuity to best-in-class full system encryption, Route1 offers the most effective, affordable methods to secure the digital fortress, while meeting or exceeding the highest standards for government and industry. Route1 has Full Authority to Operate from the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of the Navy, the U.S. Department of the Interior, and other government agencies. The Company is also trusted by enterprise security teams in the banking, healthcare, legal and education sectors, among others. With offices in Washington, D.C., Boca Raton, FL and Toronto, Canada, Route1 serves public and private sector clients around the world. Route1 is listed on the OTCQB in the United States under the symbol ROIUF and in Canada on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ROI. For more information, visit: www.route1.com.
This news release, required by applicable Canadian laws, does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities in the United States. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”) or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to U.S. Persons unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
© 2017 Route1 Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise used in whole or in part or by any means without prior written consent of Route1 Inc. See https://www.route1.com/terms-of-use/ for notice of Route1’s intellectual property.
EVP and CFO
+1 416 814-2619