Siyata Mobile Receives $950,000 Purchase Order for Uniden® UV350
MONTRÉAL, Québec, Nov. 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Siyata Mobile Inc. (the “Company” or “Siyata”) (TSX-V:SIM / OTCQX:SYATF) is pleased to announce a purchase order for $950,000 has been received from a US distributor servicing cellular carriers, first responders and commercial fleets.
Marc Seelenfreund, CEO of Siyata Mobile, commented, “This purchase order from a top US distributor demonstrates the growing acceptance of the UV350. With no known direct in-vehicle competitors in the market, we expect to continue delivering our cost effective, unique solution to the various end users in our target market.” The Company continues to focus its attention on the needs of First Responders and commercial drivers within the North American market. With ~17M commercial vehicles including 3.5M first responder vehicles in the United States alone, Siyata’s flagship Uniden® UV350 device is targeting a large scale market opportunity, partnering with Tier 1 cellular carriers to reach these end use customers.UV350 features include:- LTE high speed data
- 5.5” widescreen LED display for easy monitoring
- Dedicated microphone and speaker for crystal-clear extra loud sound quality
- In-vehicle installation ensures device is always powered by the vehicle’s battery
- Extended cellular and GPS coverage with external antenna included
- Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PoC) ensures instant communication at the push of a buttonAbout SiyataA TSX Venture Top 50 Company, Siyata Mobile Inc. is a leading global developer and provider of cellular communications systems for enterprise customers, specializing in connected vehicle products for professional fleets, marketed under the Uniden® Cellular brand. Since developing the world’s first 3G connected vehicle device, Siyata has been a pioneer in the industry, launching the world’s first LTE all-in-one fleet communications device in 2017. Incorporating voice, push-to-talk over cellular, data, and fleet management solutions into a single device, the company aims to become the connected vehicle communications device of choice for commercial vehicles and fleets around the world.Siyata also offers rugged phones for industrial users and signal boosters for homes, buildings, and fleets with poor cell coverage. Siyata’s customers include cellular operators, commercial vehicle technology distributors, and fleets of all sizes in Canada, the U.S., Europe, Australia, and the Middle East.Visit www.siyatamobile.com and http://www.unidencellular.com/ to learn more.On Behalf of the Board of Directors of:
SIYATA MOBILE INC.
CEO and ChairmanInvestor Relations:
[email protected] Sales Department:
Glenn Kennedy, VP Sales
Siyata Mobile Inc.
[email protected] Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.This news release may include forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. All statements within, other than statements of historical fact, are to be considered forward looking. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include market prices, continued availability of capital and financing, and general economic, market or business conditions. There can be no assurances that such statements will prove accurate and, therefore, readers are advised to rely on their own evaluation of such uncertainties. We do not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements except as required under the applicable laws.