Three Key Ways ICH E6 (R2) Impacts Study Oversight, New Webinar Hosted by Xtalks
TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – December 15, 2017) –
- How can stronger relationships be built between sponsors and CROs?
- How can the sharing of trial data improve trial outcomes?
- What are the best ways to measure performance and conduct between the sponsor and CRO?
These are top challenges for sponsors and CROs today. In light of the ICH E6(R2) guidelines, sponsors and CROs are reviewing and assessing how well they work together.
Paragon, a leading consulting firm that helps health and life sciences companies become high-performing, compliant and digitally connected, will discuss their hands-on perspective of these interactions and provide best practice advice on how to address the three key ways that the new guidelines impact study conduct. Comprehend Systems will then offer a short case study of how one sponsor tackled the ICH E6(R2) guidelines while measurably improving their relationships with multiple CROs.
The webinar will focus on issues such as:
- Steps for assessing how aligned your organization is with R2 expectations for study oversight
- Benefits of meeting R2 requirements with a risk-based oversight approach
- How automation helps reduce the time and effort to improve performance, reduce risk and see across data
Karen McCarthy Schau of Paragon will examine the Best Practices of sponsor-CRO relationships and performance. Julie Peacock of Comprehend will follow with a case study and short demonstration of automation used by the sponsor and CRO to:
- Monitor Quality Agreement metrics
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk
- Track portfolio and site performance
- Empower teams through collaboration and workflow
For more information or to register for this complimentary event visit: Three Key Ways ICH E6 (R2) Impacts Study Oversight.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2017/12/12/11G148736/Images/Comprehend_logo(new)-46829c80e14aa24c89f4d5366c18e9e8.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2017/12/12/11G148736/Images/PARAGON_2017_Logo_Full-Color-049d86440df3af01937002060cc05b15.jpg
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 352