Top tier enterprise firms expand use of ProntoForms
OTTAWA, Dec. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ProntoForms Corporation (TSXV: PFM), the global leader in smart mobile forms for enterprise, today announced continued momentum, including three recent enterprise customers who have evolved their use of the platform into additional business processes, divisions, and geographies.
The ProntoForms platform is an easy and powerful low-/no-code SaaS solution which enables companies to rapidly deploy and manage mobile apps for the field. ProntoForms enables easy workflow creation and bi-directional Cloud integrations, as well as the API integration of data, into enterprise systems of record. The platform meets the business and security requirements of IT organizations and empowers citizen developers in business divisions to create new apps for diverse use cases, avoiding delays and cost of recurring IT committee approvals.
Recent enterprise expansions via the ProntoForms platform include:
- A Fortune 500 company with revenues over $30B has recently expanded their deployment of the ProntoForms platform into additional business processes with its workforce in North America and Europe. The platform improves these business processes to help the corporation meet key objectives, including:
- Improving revenue through increasing the ratio of field quotes approved
- Higher customer satisfaction through improved service delivery
- Increasing cashflow by accelerating work complete documentation and invoicing delivery
- A top ten utility company in the United States that has been using ProntoForms for asset inspections to ensure they meet regulatory compliance objectives expanded its use to a different division in response to a devastating natural disaster. The new deployment is a key part of an urgent strategy to restore services to customers through the installation of new assets.
- A global division of a Fortune 100 company that manufactures and installs heavy assets in industrial, commercial, and residential buildings recently expanded their use of the ProntoForms platform into new geographies. They are launching the platform in multiple new countries, including in North America and South America, and prepping for additional deployments in multiple countries in the Far East.
“These recent enterprise expansions demonstrate the progress we’re making on our no-/low-code platform development investment focusing primarily in field processes. Our expansion strategy of engaging and growing large enterprise customers through the platform is a powerful opportunity for our firm. The outcome is a valuable partnership with our customers; we’re empowering a growing number of divisions, departments and regions to easily and rapidly publish business apps – all the while meeting the security and governance requirements of their IT departments. This is clearly helping our customer meet their digital transformation objectives and we’re proud to be a key technology partner in this journey,” says Alvaro Pombo, CEO of ProntoForms.
About ProntoForms Corporation
ProntoForms is a leading provider of smart mobile forms for enterprise. The Company’s solution is used to collect and analyze field data with smartphones and tablets – either as a standalone solution or as a mobile front-end to corporate systems of record.
The Company’s 100,000+ subscribers harness the intuitive, secure, and scalable solution to increase productivity, improve quality of service, and mitigate risks. The Company is based in Ottawa, Canada, and trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.
For additional information, please contact:
|Alvaro Pombo||Babak Pedram|
|Chief Executive Officer||Investor Relations|
|ProntoForms Corporation||Virtus Advisory Group Inc.|
|613.599.8288 ext. 1111||416-644-5081|
Certain information in this press release may constitute forward-looking information. For example, statements about the Company’s future growth or value, momentum, the lead flow the Company may receive from its partnering strategy, anticipated market trends and possible benefits to be enjoyed by the Company’s customers through their use of the Company’s products are forward-looking information. This information is based on current expectations that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results might differ materially from results suggested in any forward-looking statements. The Company’s business and value may not grow as anticipated or at all, trends may not continue and may reverse, its partnering strategy may not generate increasing lead flow or maintain current lead flow levels, anticipated market trends may not occur or continue and not all customers will achieve the same results through the use of the Company’s products. Historical growth levels and results may not be indicative of future growth levels or results. The Company assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those reflected in the forward looking-statements unless and until required by securities laws applicable to the Company. There are a number of risk factors that could cause future results to differ materially from those described herein. Please see “Risk Factors Affecting Future Results” in the Company’s annual management discussion and analysis dated March 16, 2018 found at www.sedar.com for a discussion of such factors. Please also refer to the Company’s management discussion and analysis for the quarter ended September 30, 2018 for a description of how the Company determines and uses ARR. ARR is a key performance indicator used by the Company and is not meant as an indication such amounts will necessarily be included in revenues in any given fiscal year.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.