TREB’s Peel Region Commercial Development Forum
TORONTO, Nov. 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Media are invited to attend the Toronto Real Estate Board’s fourth Commercial Development Forum on November 7, 2018.
PEEL REGION COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT FORUM
- Garry Bhaura, 2018/2019 TREB President
- Frank Dale, Peel Regional Chair
- Steve Jacques, Director of Integrated Planning/Growth Management & Chief Planner, Peel Region
- Ray Wong, Vice President, Data Operations, Data Solutions, Altus Group
- Judy Pfeifer: a presentation from Metrolinx on their plans for Peel Region and the GGH
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
8:30 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
Mississauga Convention Centre, Salon A
75 Derry Road West, Mississauga (map)
Mary Gallagher, Senior Manager Public Affairs
(416) 443-8158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Toronto REALTORS® are passionate about their work. They are governed by a strict Code of Ethics and share a state-of-the-art Multiple Listing Service®. Over 50,000 residential and commercial TREB Members serve consumers in the Greater Toronto Area. TREB is Canada’s largest real estate board.