Virgin Pulse Unveils 2018 Thrive Summit Agenda; Announces Serena Williams as Keynote Speaker
PROVIDENCE, RI–(Marketwired – February 13, 2018) – Virgin Pulse, the leading global provider of digital employee health and wellbeing engagement solutions that members love to use, today announced that Serena Williams, one of the greatest living athletes, will keynote the company’s annual Thrive Conference, April 9 – 11 at the Eden Roc hotel in Miami Beach, Florida.
Virgin Pulse’s Thrive Summit is the premier conference on employee wellbeing and engagement, bringing together HR leaders, industry experts, and renowned researchers to explore how workplace wellbeing is shaping today’s employee experience and how organizations are building wellbeing into the DNA of their organizations. Thrive Summit offers two and a half days of interactive workshops, dynamic breakout sessions, powerful keynote presentations and access to onsite wellbeing activities — all designed to inspire attendees around this year’s conference theme: “Color Your Culture Yours.”
“Each year, Thrive Summit provides our clients and partners with valuable opportunities to learn from one another,” said David Osborne, Chief Executive Officer, Virgin Pulse. “We know that wellbeing and engagement are directly tied to business performance, and this year’s agenda is specifically designed to help HR and benefits leaders bring real results back to their companies by learning how employee wellbeing can drive stronger culture, engagement, and productivity.”
As the event’s keynote speaker, Serena Williams will share her journey to becoming one of the world’s greatest tennis players, including the ways she’s used wellbeing practices to optimize her performance and balance her rigorous training schedule with new motherhood. With twenty-three career Grand Slam titles, sixty-six singles championship titles, and four Olympic gold medals, Williams is one of the greatest athletes of our time. Williams is also a successful entrepreneur and devoted philanthropist, focused on creating equity through education and assisting victims of senseless violence. Her talk will take place from 10:45 – 11:45 AM on Tuesday, April 10.
In addition to hearing from Williams, Thrive Summit attendees will experience the creative genius of graffiti artist and best-selling author, Erik Wahl, and will have the opportunity to attend client presentations and hands-on workshops as well as meet and network with industry thought leaders, Virgin Pulse executives, Science Advisory Board members, and key clients.
2018 Thrive Summit agenda highlights include:
- David Osborne, Virgin Pulse CEO, and Ron Hildebrandt, Chief Product Officer, will unveil the latest technology innovations for employee wellbeing, including new applications of Virgin Pulse’s proven behavior change platform and a preview of the company’s product roadmap.
- Dr. Ron Goetzel, Senior Scientist and Director of the Institute for Health and Productivity Studies, will share the latest research on the efficacy of wellness programs, addressing the controversial question of whether they really work to drive outcomes.
- Dr. BJ Fogg, Director of the Persuasive Technology Lab, Stanford University, will teach attendees how to inspire long-term behavior change, driving better habits both in and outside of work.
- Virgin Pulse clients, including Northwell Health, Movement Mortgage, and Argonne National Laboratory, will present the results of their employee wellbeing and engagement programs, which have led to improved culture, health outcomes, and employee retention.
- Joseph Burton, CEO of Whil Concepts will lead a “Mindful Leaders” pre-conference workshop on April 9 from 3-5 pm. This highly interactive workshop will teach attendees techniques to apply mindfulness and emotional intelligence training to their daily lives and company culture.
- Global employee rewards recognition leader, O.C. Tanner, will present its latest research on how delivering an integrated employee recognition and wellbeing experience can help organizations build healthier, more engaged workforces.
- Virgin Pulse Partners, including O.C. Tanner, Whil, InfoTech, LandIt, MeQuilibrium, Sleepio, Wellness Corporate Solutions, and Zipongo, will demo their wellbeing software and solutions in The Hub Partner Pavilion, designed to showcase the power of a fully integrated, personalized wellbeing and engagement program.
This year’s conference will also feature a special track for attendees who would like to bring a spouse, partner or friend to attend the opening day sessions with Serena Williams and Erik Wahl, as well as the Tuesday evening reception and morning activities (Yoga, 5K). For information on the Virgin Pulse Friendly Fare track, please visit: www.thrivesummit.com/register-now.
Thrive Summit early bird registration pricing of $795 has been extended until February 20, 2018. Join the conference to learn how you can make a measurable impact on company culture through wellbeing and engagement programs that empower, inspire, and engage. Register today at www.thrivesummit.com.
About Virgin Pulse
Virgin Pulse, a leading provider of technology solutions that promote employee and wellbeing and engagement, helps employers create workforces that are happier, healthier and more productive. The company’s modern, mobile-first platform delivers personalized user experiences that utilize gamification to engage users in building habits that inspire measurable and sustainable change across individuals and organizations. By helping employees thrive at work and in all aspects of life, Virgin Pulse is helping change lives and businesses around the world for good. More than 3,000 global organizations representing many of the Fortune 500 and Best Places to Work, have selected Virgin Pulse’s solutions to engage their workforces and drive their businesses forward. To learn more, visit www.virginpulse.com.