Wastewater Treatment Services Market Size to Reach USD 78.13 Billion by 2027 | Stringent Government Regulations Regarding Release of Wastewater from Industries are Driving Industry Growth, says Emergen Research
Vancouver, British Columbia, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global wastewater treatment services market is projected to reach value of USD 78.13 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to stringent government regulations on the discharge of agricultural and industrial wastewater in developing economies. Moreover, increasing government incentives and financial aids for installation of wastewater treatment plants have increased the adoption of wastewater treatment solutions in the industrial sector.
Also, lower maintenance costs and minimal odor emissions associated with wastewater treatment services are driving the market. Rising necessity to enhance sanitation and hygiene and to improve food security and human health is boosting the utilization of sustainable wastewater treatment services. High initial investments required to install advanced wastewater treatment solutions have hampered the demand for wastewater treatment services. Lack of public–private partnerships for wastewater management in developing economies is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/451
Key Highlights of Report
- In September 2020, Veolia Water Technologies Qatar entered into a contract with Baladna, a leading manufacturer of dairy products in Qatar, to upgrade the existing wastewater treatment facility at Baladna’s cow farm, which is located in Al Khor, north of Doha. Veolia would increase the treatment capacity of wastewater plants and enable the treated wastewater to be reused for agricultural irrigation.
- The industrial segment is anticipated to expand at the most rapid CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Industries increasingly use wastewater treatment services as governments have imposed stringent standards on the discharge of industrial wastewater.
- The operation & process control segment held the largest market share of 35.5% in 2019. Rising demand for services related to wastewater treatment in the industrial sector in developing economies is expected to drive the segment during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at the most rapid rate during the forecast period. Wastewater treatment plants in the region are adopting physico-chemical treatment, biological treatment, zero-liquid discharge system, and recycle and reuse, which is driving the wastewater treatment services market in the region.
- Key market participants include Xylem Inc., Ecolab, Veolia, SUEZ, Pentair, Thermax, Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Kurita Water Industries, and Golder Associates
Check Our [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/451
Emergen Research has segmented the global wastewater treatment services market in terms of end-use, service type, and region:
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Building & Installation Service
- Maintenance & Repair
- Design & Engineering Consulting
- Operation & Process Control
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wastewater-treatment-services-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Spherical graphite market size was valued at USD 2,435.8 Million in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 9,598.8 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 18.6%. The spherical graphite market is observing a double-digit growth attributed to its increasing usage in lithium-ion battery production.
Sodium dichromate market size was valued at USD 759.2 Million in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 1,242.4 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.3%. The sodium dichromate market is observing high demand attributed to its increasing application in pigment, metal finishing, chromium compounds preparation, leather tanning, and wood preservative.
Acoustic insulation market size was valued at USD 12.94 Billion in 2019 and is forecasted to reach USD 19.64 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.3%. The acoustic insulation market is observing high demand attributed to its increasing application in building & construction, automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-wastewater-treatment-services-market