Wi-Fi as a Service Market Size to Reach USD 14.51 Billion in 2028 | Industry Revenue Growth is Primarily Driven by Rising Need to Save Time and Money When Troubleshooting Problems, says Emergen Research
Vancouver, British Columbia, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Wi-Fi as a service market size is expected to reach USD 14.51 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 20.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising need to save time and money when troubleshooting problems is expected to propel global Wi-Fi as a service market revenue growth going ahead. Increasing focus on easier BYOD management solutions is also expected to boost global Wi-Fi as a service market growth in the near future. Rising demand for Wi-Fi as a service in small and medium enterprises is expected to further boost revenue growth of the global Wi-Fi as a service market in the near future.
However, failure of cloud connectivity issues is expected to hamper global Wi-Fi as a Service market growth to some extent during the forecast period.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/653
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Increasing need for implementation, consultancy, support, maintenance, and training services related to Wi-Fi network infrastructure among end-users is driving revenue growth of the professional services segment, which is expected to register a significantly rapid CAGR over the forecast period.
- The SMEs segment is expected to register significantly robust revenue growth over the forecast period due to increasing usage of Wi-Fi as a service among SMEs to improve business operations.
- The indoor location segment is expected to register significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing usage of Wi-Fi network infrastructure-related services in offices and warehouses.
- The transportation & logistics segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period due to increasing usage of Wi-Fi as a service in the transportation & logistics industry for efficient storage and distribution, information exchange, and real-time tracking of products and vehicles.
- North America is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period due to rising implementation of Wi-Fi as a service across various industries in countries in the region.
- Key players in the market include Extreme Networks Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Rogers Communications Inc., Wi-Fi-Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd., CommScope Inc., Viasat Inc., iPass Inc., Riverbed Technology, Inc., Ubiquiti Inc., and Mist Systems, Inc.
- In September 2020, Rural wave was acquired by Rogers Communications Inc. The two businesses will partner to find ways to deliver additional Internet and entertainment services to local consumers, including Rogers’ leading IPTV service, Ignite TV.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/653
Emergen Research has segmented the global Wi-Fi as a service market on the basis of service, organization size, location, end-use, and region:
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Indoor Location
- Outdoor Location
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Transportation & Logistics
- Telecom & IT
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wifi-as-a-service-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-wi-fi-as-a-service-market